The weeks have flown by since I started this habit! As always lets start with the stats.
Action Plan Progress:
- DONE – Volunteered at the RW Food Shelf
- DONE – 3 online volunteer opportunities found
- DONE – 1/1 documentary watched on philanthropy
- DONE – 3/3 TED Talks watched on philanthropy
- 32/66 days of random acts of kindness
- 0/2 books read on philanthropy
- Find volunteer opportunities in the RW art community
- Find a volunteer opportunity with the Project Management Institute
- Complete the Headspace Gratitude pack
- Tracking my random acts of kindness on Twitter
- 5/10 weekly posts on my progress
Lessons Learned: I realized I was over complicating this habit. My friend reminded me that smiling at strangers is an act of kindness. Not everything needs to be a real production.
I look forward to spreading the joy. Please share your favorite random act of kindness in the comments!