According to Doulingo I am now 35% fluent in Spanish! I have also earned enough Lingots to give my owl some sweet new digs! The rest of my action plan has not fared so well…
Action Plan Progress:
- DONE – 70/66 days of practicing Spanish
- 0/1 Pimsleur Spanish audio-book completed
- DONE – 2/2 Spanish movies watched
- 6/10 Spanish children’s books read
- DONE – 3/1 Spanish podcasts reviewed
- 0/1 Spanish meet ups attended
Incentive: I have NOT earned my News in Slow subscription yet.
Lessons Learned: I am still learning that summer is a rough time for personal development. I am proud of the progress I have made, and love the Duolingo app on my phone. But I do know that I could have done much better. Rather than focusing on my lack of progress I am going to redouble my efforts and continue improving my Spanish language skills.
One Month Goals: Complete the rest of my existing action plan!
Any words of encouragement are certainly welcome in the comments I as I work to achieve my goals!