Another target reached! Lets start with the stats
Action Plan Progress:
- DONE – 66 consecutive days of drinking a fruit and vegetable smoothie.
- DONE – Smoothies have been consistently prepared a week in advance.
- DONE – 66 photos with smoothie recipes shared on Instagram.
- DONE – 2 books read on food science.
- DONE – 3 new restaurants with vegetarian options visited.
- DONE – 11 weekly posts shared.
- My weight has not changed since adding smoothies to my diet.
- Aborted – 2 cooking classes taken that will help us get more vegetables in our meals.
- Found 2 new vegan YouTube chefs to follow.
Incentive: Since a B is still passing, Clayton and I will be going on an excursion while in Mexico!
The most important thing I learned through this exercise is that I hate vegetables, but I have come to enjoy my green smoothies. I cannot say if there has been an objective improvement to my health, but subjectively I can rationalize that getting more fruits and vegetables on a daily basis is better than not getting them. I will keep up with this habit and look forward to sampling new fruits and vegetables in my recipes.
6 Month Goals:
- Read 1 new book on food science
- Try 1 new vegetarian restaurant
Please enjoy the holiday season, and look for new habits from me next year!