Yesterday was day 66! I am excited to review my progress, so let’s start with the stats!
Action Plan Recap:
- DONE – 66 consecutive days of working on my blog for at least 1 hour.
- DONE – 2 books on writing read.
- DONE – 2 people interviewed about blogging.
- DONE – completed the Journalism Skills for Engaged Citizens Coursera course.
- DONE – 10 weekly blog posts on developing my blogging habit completed.
- 22 posts
- 16 followers
- 126 visitors
- 249 views
- 72 likes
- 12 comments
Incentive: This afternoon I upgraded from a Free to a Premium account!
I am proud of myself for sticking with this habit for 66 consecutive days. There were definitely some days it was hard to put in the time. One day I didn’t start working on the blog until 11 pm. My action plan helped me the most over the last few months, especially on the days where my motivation was lacking. It was good to have a reference list of ideas that all kept pushing closer to achieving my goal.
Making this blog public and sharing my goals with friends and family has also helped me to reach this milestone. Having people around me ask about my progress, and sharing excited conversations about the blog kept me inspired.
I am not going to track daily progress anymore, but I would like to implement some maintenance goals to stay on track with my newly formed habit.
6 Month Goals:
- Improve my blogging stats
- Blog about 4 new habits
- Read 1 new book on writing
I am excited to carry this momentum forward in maintaining this habit and creating new ones! Do you have any new habits you’d like to build? Please share your goals in the comments.